PADI Instructor in Barcelona with accommodations included
How it works?
During the PADI IDC you’ll be trained to become a dive Instructor, we’ll work with you to transform yourself into a dive professional. We won’t only work the theoretical part of diving but also we’ll train you in marketing and sales techniques and people emotional management.
The PADI instructor course is done in intensive schedules with a duration of 2 weeks including exams dates.
Classes can be done in Spanish, English, French and German or a translator can be provided.
Start: July 4th – July 16th 2020 (exam July 17th and 18th 2020)
Start: August 21st – August 28th 2020 (exam August 29th and 30th 2020)
|Included||• ACCOMMODATIONS IN BARCELONA during the course, you can arrive one day earlier than the course start date and leave one day before the exam finishes
• PADI IDC Materials
• EFR Instructor Materials
• All face-to-face theory classes
• All pool sessions
• All sea sessions
• Course in your language or translator included
• PADI Nitrox Instructor
• PADI Oxygen Provider Instructor
|Not included||• Flights to Barcelona
• PADI Exam taxes
• Medical Statement saying fit for scuba diving
• Dive insurance
|Pre-requisites||• 18 years old
• PADI Divemaster or equivalent from other diving organization
• In case you are not a PADI Divemaster, you’ll need to complete the rescue diver evaluation
• 60 logged dives, documented experience in night dive, deep dive and navigation
• Diver for at least 6 months
• Medical statement saying you are fit for scuba diving signed by a doctor in the last 12 months
• EFR course or equivalent in the last 24 months
|Requisites to attend the exam||• 100 logged dives
• Complete with success the PADI IDC (instructor development course) or the OWSI (Open Water Scuba Instructor Program) in the last 12 months
• EFR Instructor
• Succeed in the PADI IE (instructor examination)
Enjoy your PADI Instructor in Barcelona with accommodations included