Your first step into professional development!
In the PADI Divemaster course you’ll work hand in hand with your PADI instructor, he’ll help you amplify your diving knowledge and improve your diving techniques to reach a professional level.
You’ll also develop leadership skills that will prove you are capable of supervising different diving activities and help instructors during class.
This is an official PADI certification, recognized all over the world, has no renewal/expiration date
The course is divided into: Knowledge development (theory classes), techniques and water resistant and practices.
- PADI DIVEMASTER certification card
- courses start everyday
whenever you prefer!
schedule your classes with your instructor
- place Theory and pool in Barcelona and sea in Palamós
- Includes Divemaster study kit, diving encyclopedia, theory lessons, pool practices, sea practices, diving gear, certified instructor, certification card and lots of fun
- not included transportation to Palamós, dive insurance, medical statement cost
- Previous requirements PADI Rescue Diver certification or equivalent, 20 logged dives, medical statement saying “fit for scuba diving”
- Certification requirements fulfill all theory lessons* , pool and sea practices completed*, 60 logged dives
- Min Age 16 years old
Covered by the end of the course:
* Theory requirements:
- 9 theory chapters (Divemaster book)
- 3 encyclopedia classes: physics, physiology, equipment, environment and dive tables
* Pool and sea requirements:
- Help with an Open Water Course (confined and open water)
- Help with a higher course than Open Water
- Discover Scuba Diving drill (confined and open water)
- Scuba re-activate
- Skills circuit
- Deep dive
- Discover Local Diving
- Diving briefings (DSD and DLD)
- Dive center logistics
- Physical tests (swimming)
- Rescue exercise
- Stress test